Re: [CBQ] Congress Park

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Congress Park
From: "qutlx1@aol.com [CBQ]" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Dec 2016 10:38:04 -0600
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=echoe; t=1481819885; bh=ediFqSd9fLzXmCsQnSfUOfSU3AxE5DwRuqkPfVajF4A=; h=References:In-Reply-To:To:From:List-Id:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:From:Subject; b=uIxJh8kqz7fAtuND39oAATgMmOoVHBqLL5nVGoM+JgLWR58PYpr4HkQ/dY47jlr2iaDJgkFIHJGH+RelZi846F03H3JBEYtjBVwyyIl0vfuf8r+NqPFuYbcDhCWho9uE+T8unibkmfJ0bOQeifMcZVkN04qN2Pd/Mtblb8X/AvU=
References: <gyr1skhn2acyck24j4lhcsub.1481669261517@email.android.com> <CY1PR18MB0678C8F5B50BDE2ED1374A78C69B0@CY1PR18MB0678.namprd18.prod.outlook.com> <2176E59B-BE50-4C32-8A94-48510A873F6F@aol.com> <CY1PR18MB06782CC25EC7555E25DCA52DC69D0@CY1PR18MB0678.namprd18.prod.outlook.com> <1562160321.3310077.1481813310552@mail.yahoo.com> <CY1PR18MB0678D96D4511A1421E0F641DC69D0@CY1PR18MB0678.namprd18.prod.outlook.com> <385DCA3F-7A40-4F4B-9897-FFAAF1933359@aol.com> <CY1PR18MB06783D57C772466844F835C1C69D0@CY1PR18MB0678.namprd18.prod.outlook.com>
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com

Tom,

The bulk plant has its own trackmobile,all BNSF does is set loads and pull mtys. From the lead.
You may or may not know that Cicero handles no freight except TOFC,COFC. All lose car freight traffic around Chicago goes to the belt at Clearing where the belt makes up trains for the various RRs. This applies to almost all lose car traffic with a few exceptions.

When the harbor was delivering to Cicero they had rights to operate to and from the south wye. My knowledge of the auto rack moves is,limited as this info. Came from a current BNSF employee.

If you're interested in knowing more about the drastic changes on the old Chgo and Aurora division contact me off list.

Leo