[CBQ] New Cutting Edge Slide Scanning Service Coming Soon

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [CBQ] New Cutting Edge Slide Scanning Service Coming Soon
From: "Randy Danniel milepost206@mchsi.com [CBQ]" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Dec 2016 20:26:34 -0600
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com

Greetings:

Also coming this weekend is the announcement for our new slide scanning service designed for slide collections. We have ordered the best, cutting edge high speed slide scanner that allows us to provide you with a high resolution digital copy of your treasured images. No more offshore shipping to get a good price.

Dig out your slides, clean them and get them loaded into 80 or 140 Kodak Carousels. 80 slide carousels work best. 140 Carousels work fine IF your slides have not warped. If it works on your projector it should work for us.

Details to follow.

Thank-you.

Regards,

Randy Danniel