RE: [CBQ] Fwd: Potter Lodge stationary

To: <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: RE: [CBQ] Fwd: Potter Lodge stationary
From: "'Rupert & Maureen' gamlenz@ihug.co.nz [CBQ]" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Sep 2016 12:17:14 +1200
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=echoe; t=1474503437; bh=A4nFNTGA4A4bw3axs9nBK6K5slWkmpYMKoDrrNRzfFM=; h=To:References:In-Reply-To:From:List-Id:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:From:Subject; b=G6VqcPZnX1SSDHU74/rAJFv13veKk8ucODXHan3wo4cfN1NMN8ZXLf2hQ6qlX6YqlNRO3bgasOzT8wUoYSMkw51T3tA9K/jDpDkZgnXASXgKveEdAaUhdz3SPKb97OaoOOlSrU3mnr7Q4hj8aA/ASpX+7LyG51pL2ZOJEWkoAdM=
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com

Leo

Safely received, thanks very much. It’s all to do with the way you hold your mouth!

Rupert