Re: [CBQ] FW: Antique 1 6 Plate Tintype Photo CB Q Railroad RR Train Eng

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] FW: Antique 1 6 Plate Tintype Photo CB Q Railroad RR Train Engine L...
From: "LZadnichek@aol.com [CBQ]" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Date: Sat, 10 Sep 2016 17:32:24 -0400
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com

September 10, 2016

All - This subject has previously been discussed at length in mid-June of this year. I've cut/pasted some of the relevant posts below. General consensus indicated the locomotive was named Erastus Corning and was a "tiny" 4-4-0 constructed by Schenectady in 1852. To answer Rupert, the untreated hand hewn cross ties were standard for the era. Thanks to Randy for giving us a much clearer image of the mystery 4-4-0 (no way it's a 4-2-0). Best Regards - Louis

Louis Zadnichek II
Fairhope, AL