RE: [CBQ] Mars Light on C&S F units

To: <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: RE: [CBQ] Mars Light on C&S F units
From: "'Charley Hill' chill4@neb.rr.com [CBQ]" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Date: Sun, 4 Sep 2016 11:50:47 -0500
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=echoe; t=1473007850; bh=lKDqSDrTiktKE14Ty2l3TON1devxPo0x4jgFIsm//JY=; h=To:References:In-Reply-To:From:List-Id:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:From:Subject; b=srBgNnvw4z3pFKs+uAAaIJ7i8dOe35e9mSBGeRnsY4ZZw4i2qsD3IHoMVgSx40W892Qiq18qYvTKm/c1dgIyq9EYB+GkXBUnfuMKBGY96tzfSncdJPEKpAH1FRzfvuikp72XD1/HOoqEOZ8XTMm/r3K4eg+QvmIAaKvOdaaecrQ=
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com

From what I can remember when I worked on the CB&Q F Units, there was a toggle switch directly under the on/off Mars switch that would stop the figure 8 pattern and allow you to move the light to whatever position you wanted. It could be stopped facing forward for an auxiliary headlight if the other went out, but most of the time the switch was used if you needed to look off to the side for something. Hope this helps.

Regards,

Charley