[CBQ] old abandoned box cars [2 Attachments]

To: yahoogroups <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: [CBQ] old abandoned box cars [2 Attachments]
From: "ralph linroth wcman8@yahoo.com [CBQ]" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Date: Tue, 30 Aug 2016 15:37:45 +0000 (UTC)
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=echoe; t=1472571486; bh=URZjjPfhrGn97Nw0T2L3JyB/r9IWpgvMJFK2x7i0pJ0=; h=To:References:From:List-Id:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:From:Subject; b=uvlkoxZWfMmWiylTNcMvuMOh+0O6txY27T0Yc9CHJqO6TXN7RaoGwsuQzC9dnO0hmuplORhFCG/sLykRxsDBeriZCiSYXAzJ615k3frJMxNIiwedijNP9T6lVRNLT2eGNjZdknxgBFgoptkiAkDPZIJbc1ZO5WByLVj9vLw0CK4=
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
<*>[Attachment(s) from ralph linroth included below]

A local historian contacted me 2 weeks ago and asked me to go and look at 2
abandoned box cars.  They are at farms very near to the road and are free for
the taking.  These pics are of a CB&Q 50 ft car and the number is faintly
visable at the middle top edge of the car.  Some of the side boards have
deteriorated at the bottom 6 inches where they meet the frame.  The second car
was a outside frame Fulton County Narrow guage car in poor condition.  These
photos will be in the next e-mail.  Most of the siding is missing from the back
side and other places.  The frame seems to be in good shape.  Neither of these
cars have trucks, they are setting on platforms.

Although I don't think there will be any interest in these cars,  I was asked
to publicize their location and availability.  They will be destroyed soon if
not claimed.  Bud Linroth.

<*>Attachment(s) from ralph linroth:

<*> 2 of 2 Photo(s)

  <*> IMG_1009.JPG