Re: [CBQ] Eola Boxcar Village-need help [1 Attachment]

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Eola Boxcar Village-need help [1 Attachment]
From: "LZadnichek@aol.com [CBQ]" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Aug 2016 14:04:39 -0400
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
[Attachment(s) from LZadnichek@aol.com included below]

August 24, 2016

Leo - Sounds like a great future article on an obscure subject. Inserted/attached is an undated image of the "West Eola Mexican Camp" at Aurora, IL. Perhaps, the tracks shown will help you to locate the exact site.

The retired box cars converted into houses look pretty primitive by today's standards, but at least one family appears to be posing with a Ford Model A (I'm not a car guy, so if the vehicle is a Chevy or some other make, let me know) so there was some degree of prosperity for the residents there. Best Regards - Louis

Louis Zadnichek II
Fairhope, AL