Re: [CBQ] Eola Boxcar Village-need help

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Eola Boxcar Village-need help
From: "qutlx1@aol.com [CBQ]" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Aug 2016 23:25:40 -0500
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=echoe; t=1472012742; bh=3CU8GADcTy9alSqxVwJmBF4Qx2oHEtfhmCBYgO48ir8=; h=References:In-Reply-To:To:From:List-Id:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:From:Subject; b=vQXbkAk32htgOc6v3iY/W8qSmHL6Cx2IxukAL+Ov/8/7RURbboc9A4hVk9FF/bOGkWWKlsNN+hxYPZDVm9erXgEPYtTrqCoVpejiFZm/cZ9pRJ1TJPQODAn3RcDOpn6wZuDN2GL+DzlLw9uzwK3SMDGh9dyhFqr28kFVzELerrI=
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com

Glen,

I'll be glad to to have it. From what I'm learning this was once a very large complex.
You're docs may be showing the last vestiges . Between those and the photos,etc I'm going to have a great start for the article.

I have been shocked by the verbal descriptions of how large and detailed this village was at acts its peak. I don't want to say more and would prefer to save the details for the
Article.

Thanks,

Leo