[CBQ] FS: HO CB&Q motive power

To: <cbq@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: [CBQ] FS: HO CB&Q motive power
From: "'Micheal Farley' mfarley@midco.net [CBQ]" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Jul 2016 19:53:30 -0500
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com

I have the following CB&Q HO scale locomotives for sale…

WalthersProto E7A, decorated for Chicago Burlington & Quincy in the original black nose grilles and carrying the roadnumber 9924A. This is an original Proto 2000 shell riding on a brand-new WalthersProto chassis with factory Tsunami sound, DCC, and LED headlights. This locomotive looks great, runs smooth, and sounds amazing. Front coupler covers and rear coupler lift bar are included but not installed and will run on any DCC layout. $165 obo shipped to you. It’s a beauty, but it just doesn’t fit my modeling efforts.

Factory-painted Overland Models Brass U28C, decorated for Chicago Burlington, & Quincy with the road number 568. This locomotive comes with the original box, and has been modified by me with a Soundtraxx Tsunami AT1000 sound decoder, Railmaster 14 x 28 speaker, LED Headlights, and operating LED white and red Gyralights. This locomotive was built to run and is a beauty and will run on any DCC layout. $550 obo shipped.

Micheal Farley

Bismarck, ND

www.facebook.com/yellowstonedivision

Posted by: "Micheal Farley" <mfarley@midco.net>