Re: [CBQ] John Olson Fwd: Proto CB&Q E-9

To: CBQ@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [CBQ] John Olson Fwd: Proto CB&Q E-9
From: "Jim's Junction trains28@xxxxxxxxxxx [CBQ]" <CBQ@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 30 Jun 2016 11:33:14 -0600

Here is the list of details provided by Walthers on the new Proto CB&Q E-9's.

  Painted & Plated metal finish
  Large & Small forward-facing air horns
  Fireman's side nose grabs
  Farr stainless steel grills
  Cab side mirrors
  Double Steam Generator
  Rear lifting lugs

  John Olson
  Billings, Mt
On Jun 30, 2016, at 10:34 AM, BRIAN PAUL EHNI bpehni@xxxxxxxxx [CBQ] wrote:

Perhaps someone needs to ask what specific details (horns, grabs, steam generators) the units will have, rather than focus on one thing?

Thanks!
--

<image001.png>
Brian Ehni