RE: [Bulk] [CBQ] Is there a Q modelers list?

To: "CBQ@yahoogroups.com" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: RE: [Bulk] [CBQ] Is there a Q modelers list?
From: "Robert McNay CptMatt@ameritech.net [CBQ]" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Jun 2016 22:57:31 +0000 (UTC)
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=echoe; t=1467241054; bh=H410JcVJOhbY3AKTWGjVbd8VnqR7VnOTgGUdgo+ZSTo=; h=To:In-Reply-To:References:From:List-Id:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:From:Subject; b=eLLXBM5lakz07DuktibuQ6dVaBQzgI/Ar/RJhQBJMbc855yKEcALXTR2JngKKk6IzcitwiqQUvC9LDvYb7JprdGbCCs21XKGELwgKHXsbCbznLoadRVhlU4F8HyzoEe2nD48EJvieSf/8z2teqHXmy4eXuQnK5H/ykNeFlL2SUc=
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com

Thanks Dave,  that is awesome to hear. I'd like to be one of the first to ask a modeling question under your permission.

I'm involved in the 3D virtual world called Second Life and folks can create content for it. One of the continents inworld has a pretty extensive rail system that encourages users to have fun with. I was thinking of trying to build a train or two to use on it. One of my ideas is the Pioneer Zephyr.

To create I need to find dimensions,  plan views and fairly good pictures inside and out. Is there a resource for this?

Rob McNay

P. S. The other train is the CNS&M Electroliner.  If anyone knows about it, you can send me off list since it's not a CB&Q request.

On Wed, Jun 29, 2016 at 16:46, 'Dave Lotz' Dave_Lotz@bellsouth.net [CBQ]