RE: [CBQ] Black box car

To: <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: RE: [CBQ] Black box car
From: "'Rupert & Maureen' gamlenz@ihug.co.nz [CBQ]" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Sep 2015 11:28:38 +1200
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=echoe; t=1442273322; bh=dZwZJ7ooA5Kd9RVVCfsIPvmptbSO2ntEp73TzmdfcyQ=; h=To:References:In-Reply-To:From:List-Id:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:From:Subject; b=3Sy8+ARWdeBHsGabv5/iYxwJdD/Ash+pXQoDfhxbB1M4W+yAwIrwjl6x0xT95Q/c6IiqDVhbXRjgVE9QQZfVrWjkLrVXJZurMKHwIiPGKqpGiRa4T3JCY5l+uPtJfD+s/w9rIEjbcurp87R7eVp2MxFaV6T8E3WigGAd9nH/ZKc=
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com

Louis

Thanks for the photo but I agree that this car isn’t black. I adjusted the brightness by 10% and it looks just like a standard paint job.

Rupert Gamlen
Auckland NZ