[CBQ] Online Spring Meet Registration & Payments

To: <BRHSList@yahoogroups.com>, <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: [CBQ] Online Spring Meet Registration & Payments
From: "'Dave Lotz' Dave_Lotz@bellsouth.net [CBQ]" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Date: Fri, 1 Apr 2016 21:22:20 -0400
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com

Hello all,

I have just finished updating and uploading the BRHS 2016 Online Spring Meet Registration and Payment pages.  Be sure to refresh your browser for each page to make sure you get the latest versions of the pages.  Here is a direct link to the online registration form page:
http://www.burlingtonroute.com/SpringMeetRegistrationForm.html

Please accept my apologies for not getting these up sooner.  Unfortunately, the early registration cut-off was supposed to end at midnight tomorrow, however, I am extending the reduced registration rate one additional day to midnight, April 3rd.  after the 3rd, the price increase by $5.00.  All online registrations and payments were also to end tomorrow night, but I will extend that until Wednesday night the 6th, but at the higher rate after Sunday night.

If you wish to register and pay online, please do it ASAP!

David Lotz
BRHS

Posted by: "Dave Lotz" <dave_lotz@bellsouth.net>