[CBQ] BRHS Spring meet thank you

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [CBQ] BRHS Spring meet thank you
From: "qutlx1@aol.com [CBQ]" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Apr 2016 19:02:02 -0500
Cc: BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
I want to thank the unsung folks who made the spring meet a nice day/night. I
think we were right up against the 12 hour hog law at the end of evening
presentations !
Remember 11:59 on duty !

The names that follow are the folks in the shadows,but w/o them things don't
run smoothly. And I apologize up front to any one I miss.

Jim Singer,Greg Koon,Perry Bilatti(Sp), he gets a special mention for rescuing
a certain individuals presentation because it was brought on a CD and the
computer did not have a disc drive,Dick Kasper,Tom Whitt, Scott and Nancy
Stearns,Leon Ploger, and everybody I missed.
These are the folks who set up the swap tables,registration tables,hand out
badges,take the money,and then shuffle everything around for the
presentations,etc,etc,etc.

I especially enjoy the spring meet because of the number of ex Q/BN employees
present. It's really enjoyable to sit around and tell stories without fear of
an investigation
Following the exposure of certain truths.

Here's just a small list of who was in attendance and I apologize up front for
any name misspellings or errors in past titles.

Forester DuSell- head of suburban operations
Dave Hoffman- Supt suburban operations
Wayne Hatton- more and higher titles than I can remember
Earl Currie- more positions than I can recall,author of several books
Art Anderson-suburban operations administration
Bob Daurer- Conductor and Aurora lodge local chairman
John Smith- Conductor
Ryan Smith-current employee
Don Fowler- Cicero and 14 th st. Coach yard master renowned
Pete H.- Q brakeman who then deserted to the Rock Island in management
Phil Wiebler- retired RI and CNW,who has a special soft spot for the
Q,especially Quincy.
Gary O.- I'm not even going to try and spell last name,engineer,road
foreman,soon to be a Durango and Silverton volunteer.

Thanks,

Leo

Posted by: qutlx1@aol.com

    CBQ-digest@yahoogroups.com