Re: [CBQ] Re: Overland Brass 4-8-2 question

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Re: Overland Brass 4-8-2 question
From: "Jim Goodin jbgoodin225@gmail.com [CBQ]" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Date: Fri, 25 Mar 2016 11:04:54 -0500
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=echoe; t=1458921898; bh=9Sp+FaAJHVjS5gzH0SXJFOqyk++ZFNx3GGEzxe+1mNA=; h=References:In-Reply-To:To:From:List-Id:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:From:Subject; b=hyXVW/eAAEqxeptNCynqRb9WxYrlNhK9DR9m/PNFtR5NMxf0XVc9KOJAukpn1KyIqzMqw4e+6tnqgxhtXJcgXQnvKOTOdNRPv4WcSv++7HBiyPfQtzkU5Vp4960YbtdZ1hWBeECpmCZ3OaEVlWWJ6zQu1MCwYxgM3baxDxjXccU=
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com

Thank you for the suggestions.  I'll try the gear form.

Jim

Sent from my iPad