Re: [CBQ] Re: Was Mainline Sidings/ now Transfers

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Re: Was Mainline Sidings/ now Transfers
From: "Jpslhedgpeth@aol.com [CBQ]" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Date: Sat, 27 Feb 2016 12:09:27 -0500
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=echoe; t=1456592969; bh=nIx6Wt5NqlqOlwViWvfh6VdowJFIpocbiherUPP3oKc=; h=To:In-Reply-To:From:List-Id:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:From:Subject; b=V3TatOTirG8aiM910xM/VAhvTzRLJoIsPzUXv10wePiayWZZa+xgsYJyI/jQ/jXCv0IEH7y0RhTomCcZ/8FubWxOvpbSKZydgaOLI0So0309oh96Ns1j1P+iyldWuDZorLee2m9fHY4svWvI9vI7lrwrlqn88j3Iu2JmE5GVxnk=
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com

"A hog can travel across the country, without changing cars but you can't"

I have old issues of TRAINS magazine with this ad

Pete