Re: [CBQ] Black box cars

To: "CBQ@yahoogroups.com" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Black box cars
From: "STEVEN HOLDING sholding@sbcglobal.net [CBQ]" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Date: Mon, 1 Feb 2016 03:36:08 +0000 (UTC)
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=echoe; t=1454297932; bh=jFMSO9H6lagnygDvkKmjWi/YIhpfpVQqS5a/4Vokqpk=; h=To:In-Reply-To:References:From:List-Id:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:From:Subject; b=dhOmPZIA/VbuP9a3CwU7So4NJZOn0Awh3WtW8FXG1XDajjh2knAZ4It+eNgFKE7mHdQgdQAOX80VcenTMD31+iVEhkvnXVLE2pE/EHhjymi6KuxKW9zPzUKHG0u19BXDERounkvAGvhN0BQ0mgMMBTULu+0jWkXHsmJnL4r1oss=
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com

I would play devil' advocate and say it is freshly painted just out of the Galesburg Car Shop as it has the same lettering as the cars next to it only they are faded

Steve in SC