[CBQ] Railroad Game

To: <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: [CBQ] Railroad Game
From: "'David Fellows Pease' davidp@tritel.net [CBQ]" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Date: Thu, 28 Jan 2016 13:46:46 -0700
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com

I have a website that I write computer games for.  Most of the games are old board games no longer being sold.  Except for old copies on Ebay.  One of these games I just finished was a verison of old Double Crossing game that came out in 1988.  The game was license under Lionel.  However Lionel probable had nothing directly to do with the game. My computer version is call Boxcar Junction.

The Double Crossing game was more like a 027 gauge model railroad, I have overhauled the game making it an 0 gauge game. You model railroaders will know that I am talking about.
If you would like to look over my work you can check it out at this link. http://advguild.myftp.org/Games/Home.php

If you would like to try the game with other players on the game site, just sign up on the game site and I will but you in a game.

David

Posted by: "David Fellows Pease" <davidp@tritel.net>