Re: [CBQ] Merry Christmas Across Lines East And West

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Merry Christmas Across Lines East And West
From: "Jpslhedgpeth@aol.com [CBQ]" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Date: Fri, 25 Dec 2015 14:24:08 -0500
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=echoe; t=1451071451; bh=KQDG874Cy7F1GXv2eY+CKxOHltPDqi8IA35Q1u36+Qw=; h=To:In-Reply-To:References:From:List-Id:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:From:Subject; b=duv8YIaOvKgXXhXLCDo7/sGMh5i73DcPv3BIkffm4qV0U5FtzAIFt5yKXsIzPvQQvH4KcsMsi6segJOIGWQuHOKk7l5qDUUBV15TBHFhnK4eGlebLVXhnDLodl+uctcfdZ0klfJOLCZtUjYTiK6KTTkZjuL/2y78yGOkvFtP3jk=
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com

Louis et al....I do, indeed, have a story which is very much "akin" to the attached missive which I thoroughly enjoyed and, being of about  Mr. Andrews "vintage" I can relate to.  Indeed our paths may have crossed at UNL since the fall semester 1958 was my last "hurrah" at UNL prior to graduating January 31st 1959.

My story puts me in the position of one who solved the problem as whoever lined up the express box at Alliance and got the job done rather than "Dale"..who was one of those guys who ran by "you can't do that...it's against the rules"..

My only hesitancy is that my "story" took place on the CRI&P rather than the CB&Q...Hence...I'm going to wait awhile  to relate it...If I hear nothing from the "web police" by this evening I'll "risk it" and put it on here...It's a really good story...in my opinion and when I put it on the RI list a few years ago I got several responses backing up the conditions which required "action" rather than..."You can't do that"..

Pete