Re: [CBQ] TOFC Ramp in Savanna, IL

To: "CBQ@yahoogroups.com" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [CBQ] TOFC Ramp in Savanna, IL
From: "qutlx1@aol.com [CBQ]" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Date: Sat, 19 Dec 2015 09:08:57 -0600
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=echoe; t=1450537747; bh=/0PCw4NcuHaYNiET+gU5xN5s6CPToQQp4wqDc5Lq1q0=; h=References:In-Reply-To:To:From:List-Id:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:From:Subject; b=2gvdsF8xLSdqGva283SmYwlQNT7AwKOaNX6tuZw++uN4kRmaOh8PtVglVDRmGLKJeb1JR+6y61/3MVpN+rFBW/eSenrkzwHpU5ACpe7qPZS6kr/4/mlGGfde9HTSNH4k5peslOY573eC1Tg0omxH9cWHpy5B5+o8PYRVK9pFrqk=
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com

Tom,

I don't recall one anywhere around the yard or the depot. If one ever existed I would think it would have been near the roundhouse because of the number of shorter tracks around there.
On the other hand it would be a long way from there to Any hard surface roads using the less than perfect yard road between the yard office and rdhse.

With the demise of passenger service there were a couple excess paved/concreted track area across from the depot,but again don't recall anything located on that area.

Leo Phillipp