[CBQ] BB 51

To: "CBQ@yahoogroups.com" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>, "BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com" <BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: [CBQ] BB 51
From: "qutlx1@aol.com [CBQ]" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Date: Thu, 3 Dec 2015 16:14:40 -0600
Cc: Tom Whitt <twhitt86@comcast.net>, Bryan Howell <bryan.j.howell@gmail.com>, "<dave_lotz@bellsouth.net>" <dave_lotz@bellsouth.net>, Charlie Vlk <cvlk@comcast.net>
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
I was doing some Christmas shopping at local Chicago land hobby shops today.
Since I have a pretty strong connection to BB 51 I couldn't help but inquire if
it was moving. The answer at both locations was it" was flying off the
shelves". One store sold out their first batch and is well into the second one.
The other store sold out and is debating whether to order another. Needless
To say I encouraged them to do so. I was told at both stores that people are
buying multiple copies at a time.

I'll suggest that if any members are looking for extra copies for Christmas
gifts or if non members
Are looking for one you may want to get that order in.

Don't forget you can go to Burlington Route.com (BRHS WEB SITE) and go to  the
company store and buy direct from the society.

Leo Phillipp
Author of BB 51

Posted by: qutlx1@aol.com

    CBQ-digest@yahoogroups.com