Re: [CBQ] Light? at end of NE12 caboose

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Light? at end of NE12 caboose
From: "Jpslhedgpeth@aol.com [CBQ]" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Date: Tue, 3 Nov 2015 23:08:05 -0500
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=echoe; t=1446610087; bh=jGjwxUFqucJ1uygT0zeOn18eYViQ9LYO03ZHglz+JEo=; h=To:In-Reply-To:From:List-Id:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:From:Subject; b=mWYFPZsi/UuFpZKohfmM8Rh92wVP7Bug8V3DxwO57U54vSAJn+rTNYrikBwlyLZZw3xK6VwKEhsvKRyHyCisbVK7wVIQu89H+vlPSCFthp+V+2QhbQcEiqe7B89uAay/Qnof6vEWxJjMvLE+DUvjtfd2UiEl/w+Z3kQsPCyfTeA=
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com

AT Blue Island the yard track next to the track where we made up the hotshots and really anything else going out to the west was  the designated track for what we called "westbounds"..these were low priority loads, empty reefers going home and other misilaneus of what we called "sluff"  After the road train was made up and the "outfreight" engine was ready to grab the caboose  (they were all assigned at the time I was there) the YM would tell the engineforeman..."Get the caboose and grab a reefer off track ?? and make him a "good rear end".

Pete