[CBQ] Back to Trains Book Sale

To: <bnsf@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: [CBQ] Back to Trains Book Sale
From: "'Tim Mulina BHI' bhipubs@charter.net [CBQ]" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Date: Sun, 29 Nov 2015 03:34:28 -0600
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com

We have a number of photo detail books for the ATSF, BNSF, and CB&Q that may be of interest. We also have a number of titles that may be of special interest in our Data & Diagram Books such as

-Railway Post Office Specs & Drawings 1938 & Named Passenger plus Named/Nicknamed Freight Trains 1948

BNSF

Locomotive & Motive Power Folio Diagrams 1970

Locomotive & Motive Power Folio Diagrams 1980 & Fuel Tenders 1985

GN

Steam & Electric Locomotive Diagrams 1946

Freight Car Folio Diagrams  1955

Passenger Equipment Diagrams 1952

Pullman

1966 National Register & Description of Owned & Leased Cars

Now through 1159pm Sunday December 6, US Central Time

Order $50 or more of any combination out of our 235 books and we will refund the shipping when they ship to US Addresses.

If they ship to Addresses outside the US we will refund $10 of the shipping for orders over $50 and under $150 when they ship. For orders over $150 we will refund $20 of the shipping.

This includes:

-All of the Quick Pic Books for Standard and Narrow Gauge Motive Power and Rolling Stock Sections

-All of the Quick Pics in Color Books

-All of the Maine 2’ Books & Pictorial Guides

-All of the Mastering Model Railroading series books

-All of the titles in our Folios, Drawings, Diagrams, and Data Series books

-A Century + 10 of D&RGW Narrow Gauge Freight Cars, 2nd Edition

In other words all of the Train books we publish are included…and even any of the 3 aviation books we offer.

Like us on Facebook and get notification of sales and new titles first.

http://www.quickpicbooks.com

http://www.bhipubs.com/ARS_index.html

Tim Mulina

BHI Publications