Re: [CBQ] St Francis Branch [2 Attachments]

To: "CBQ@yahoogroups.com" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [CBQ] St Francis Branch [2 Attachments]
From: "Hol Wagner holpennywagner@msn.com [CBQ]" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Nov 2015 21:07:14 +0000
Accept-language: en-US
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=echoe; t=1448485694; bh=Oq3flVr8CjbTYIPp/qzBCTKdzTxZovBOKqQUQ9wBf4k=; h=To:References:In-Reply-To:From:List-Id:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:From:Subject; b=z6XYTEG8HYcI3vU7fCPg2N+NAfeJy+kSbKSwrsFPMI+mFAHzNH/vk4lWOd+E+rPrxzk2EuA+2Aqd19BXHF8Bhu6WAuF/VGWp3X/yOi8GZt+ZwYuYwCrokFpTADHPGMvuMXWUWSmJW2akjlAkMSht5mTXSJXwBGqsrerdGAJfAGE=