Re: [CBQ] Cuckoo clock [5 Attachments]

To: "LZadnichek@aol.com" <LZadnichek@aol.com>, "CBQ@yahoogroups.com" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Cuckoo clock [5 Attachments]
From: "Hol Wagner holpennywagner@msn.com [CBQ]" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Nov 2015 16:03:24 +0000
Accept-language: en-US
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=echoe; t=1447949085; bh=Xtji5Mbq75x/kwgHGh7e6hTviFYJl1UOIyPIBUfX2JQ=; h=To:References:In-Reply-To:From:List-Id:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:From:Subject; b=tYXRFZ+d8k+q8pStRlVPQA0gVys5CiR8V/7l6Nto0XfIIpxb7py8vTzEZRrqwPQNdVHpoIAqibm/WRYinOPZHJFX5STtJUJlg2DE0+VOgyJGkQfY5mwrFCQiRgQeRVqbuGpKp3O6cP1IEvs/ozP0r7ErZNBTlus7QZSqDOSF92k=