RE: [Bulk] Re: [CBQ] Re: Railway Classics News!!

To: <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: RE: [Bulk] Re: [CBQ] Re: Railway Classics News!!
From: "'Dave Lotz' Dave_Lotz@bellsouth.net [CBQ]" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Date: Sat, 31 Oct 2015 21:43:54 -0400
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=echoe; t=1446342301; bh=VS1QQpAcJkcFwmad/ZvYsfjAHKEkIiBvm25C4OKM3r8=; h=To:In-Reply-To:From:List-Id:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:From:Subject; b=GU/7H8uhwsvpoWmWcWLA6TsnvNUPFgHTcCdAzDmEaTWGx0BU5yqLKpohRIlXtDpY79HyWrFvFDWT5iMnMEfljssqZFrvl4kCMCglvh+rIDHD8vfVcMNWkMmipqZHo22qwqGVvUjiJVkECIiTllLeh1KVcSaqfKUyR4ITrimOdPM=
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com

Hi all,

Yes, Railway Classics did indeed close in 2010, however, I have good news!  Q Connection has acquired the remaining inventory of Railway Classics parts.  I do have a small quantity of the Proto Correct window glazing in small strips, but none of the 8 x 10 sheets.  I have not had time to add all the different sizes of the strips to the Q Connection web site, but send an email to me offlist and we can try to figure out which strips would owrk best for your application.

David Lotz
113 Magnolia Drive
Pooler, GA  31322-4116

Phone: 912-376-5542
Like us on Facebook: FB.com/QConnection
Follow us on Twitter: twitter.com/QConnectionDave