Re: [CBQ] Announcing & Shipping The Burlington Calendar 2016 from Mile P

To: <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Announcing & Shipping The Burlington Calendar 2016 from Mile Post 206
From: "William Glick Qglick@hotmail.com [CBQ]" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Date: Thu, 29 Oct 2015 10:08:33 -0700
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=echoe; t=1446138557; bh=XetzfcKwGvfdcd66aUxnrGhuhdEislot0ZTwAZXdttI=; h=To:References:In-Reply-To:From:List-Id:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:From:Subject; b=RZE5FO5oNTzJVqLHhBJU0vbxJq2WJSzIi4s8oSqr6E3bp7xoHSoqDwn5JuKL6Kk5mCDVEiJwcQq+H6vOTKU62r8H1KCzzcXWELio+B4S33EeVTT3Sbk9cj852yxAhEahFIGa/IlsvxNhTe0wo5+0LReIUdUrP5vh3iY9E15HzSI=
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com

Hi Randy
If I order the Calendar can you send it with the Quincy book?

I got two orders a week ago that one guy had a copy of the flyer so
I thought the Bulletin was printed but talking to Dave Lotz he said
the Bulletin was not printed yet. So I guess I will have to wait a little
longer. Another guy is buying all 5 books that he said a check is on its way.

I jut sent a book to the guy in Norway.  My book is already all over the would.
So far I have shipped about 54 books.

Bill

Sent: Wednesday, October 28, 2015 5:17 PM

Announcing & Shipping The Burlington Calendar 2016 from Mile Post 206

Greetings,

It's time to order the Mile Post 206 2016 Calendar.

Same superb quality 13-month calendar. The best CB&Q calendar available.

Previews will be on our website in a few days.

The 13-month wall calendar is now $14.95 plus $5.00 shipping for Domestic orders. The calendars will ship starting Saturday.

PayPal is really preferred. Credit Cards and USPO Money Orders if you must but everyone must contact me off list to order and for payment info. Happy to call you on my dime just send me your phone number and time to call.

Thank-you.

Regards,

Randy

Randy Danniel