Re: [CBQ] 4963

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] 4963
From: "Jpslhedgpeth@aol.com [CBQ]" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Oct 2015 13:32:46 -0400
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=echoe; t=1446053569; bh=1WvH0H29uylECuKiLWveht1a0J2A3NR+XcJ3MJp0T/4=; h=To:In-Reply-To:From:List-Id:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:From:Subject; b=C+0JE4LOTpVxAEw/Ti+3eehtuAVcJVhJqG81EW4fm7nDHfV8mS4mcaZ96LOxFkqPlBBb4kpHb4+0VR99uKyCBe8wLmKiVwv73v7yQGCdfhQNjwd0Pc3xF0WWcaxXz+3mgPg7h237KCGGklE13bXPr5gg+3zlYX1Wy+wufpfYECw=
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com

thanks Michael...I was almost sure that it was the 112 and you have confirmed it.

Pete