Re: [CBQ] Scrapping C&S Steam Power

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Scrapping C&S Steam Power
From: "Jpslhedgpeth@aol.com [CBQ]" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Oct 2015 22:48:38 -0400
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=echoe; t=1445914120; bh=NPSUmep91aU4rCzVwHBpS0ocPoLSIN4EKLeoDt2kGd0=; h=To:In-Reply-To:References:From:List-Id:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:From:Subject; b=inFmwSbH11GyQO6hCmriOjQoLQoBVnVJV32R32957pv6QmoeS/BD7bQU5YWawQ7B23A6swIXdg5/rkGJDV2klvIL4xrlYcJ93UlKIJdkJ5C9w8oevpFA9bVghkjDFsyrafLAk/2m9k75h/a9VM4j4S5U+/yiaBp2mLSn/MIWW3k=
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com

Lots of asbestos boiler lagging exposed...Couldn't do it that way today.

Pete