[CBQ] Re: Stations on the wrong side of the tracks

To: CB&Q Group <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: [CBQ] Re: Stations on the wrong side of the tracks
From: "William Barber clipperw@gmail.com [CBQ]" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Date: Sat, 17 Oct 2015 19:28:47 -0500
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=echoe; t=1445128130; bh=lExMFpijmldBnkzdPUZmczyepkzKoFoHV1wb8DOZ37I=; h=References:To:In-Reply-To:From:List-Id:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:From:Subject; b=gOaeBRP+gmuJrZNJJ9imnQ2iun8AlhsXygPGmyz1VIBPOfbdMJOLHlnfotn2GryS8HrtDv07hAhMWKC5Laa6Z0anmPWvyx7TIUocrqI1BIBB9H3M/ZYtWRj9vvFd3RS2Kih9G1cfAhAozM9lSSB4wlFoTBPvWUgCE9K39axjjbs=
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com

Charlie,

Shoot, and I'm just getting ready to celebrate my 146th birthday!! That long ago, huh.

Bill Barber
Gravois Mills, MO