Re: [CBQ] Lumber Yards in Savanna, IL

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Lumber Yards in Savanna, IL
From: "Jpslhedgpeth@aol.com [CBQ]" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Oct 2015 12:29:53 -0400
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=echoe; t=1444753797; bh=hnVm0+EThK99faUoE1RvKxzwsxn4GOK71+pcxhmpxeQ=; h=To:In-Reply-To:From:List-Id:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:From:Subject; b=Wc3eYKUT6RouuIGtTyL5qRaBTSIpQjxX7EoaoIliTlWfWIcjD/y+f6mVor1KcRNwYT2iJldtEx2E0zkF795JvSO+SBTE9uvRE7GtalZVVjygOQT66zh5K3K6OcqZEBFsxW8hcn3pnwUaS7BVaJDwqpRd/e45kIcGsMw3kZc4ElM=
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com

40 years is about right for me...anything in the last couple of years is "gone"...I can give you lots of details of what I did on those Q branch line locals  55 years ago.

Pete