RE: [CBQ] Fly Ash to Dworshak Dam - 1968-1969

To: <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: RE: [CBQ] Fly Ash to Dworshak Dam - 1968-1969
From: "thommack@yahoo.com [CBQ]" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Date: 12 Oct 2015 19:23:50 -0700
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=echoe; t=1444703031; bh=q31vKG2LH8comOPKgwq5fzUmSHvedNYWRz8GxdHUHbg=; h=To:References:In-Reply-To:From:List-Id:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:From:Subject; b=qU8LZWVo0W0x3A1whuZQtFeo648II11oOtNPWi2rlioROW+al8y0jOps5UivbnBXkURJU8GKWkxg/SjNT37r4AdAZ0bzz3ZDnZLBDlHhdms8019Hc2parbGrULNvlpZNo0De1YoiJi3IwihpoTZKCUMI0He63YzkGJsVs1LQjaI=
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com

Thanks Hol. Anyone recall if any plants in particular had loading facilities for fly ash?

Tom

---In CBQ@yahoogroups.com, <holpennywagner@...> wrote :

It could have come from any large coal-burning power plant in the area.  There are several classes of coal fly ash used in concrete, and the type of fly ash produced would depend upon the source of the coal.

Hol Wagner
Retired Editor
Rocky Mountain Construction magazine