[CBQ] Q 1842 [1 Attachment]

To: CB&Q Group <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: [CBQ] Q 1842 [1 Attachment]
From: "William Barber clipperw@gmail.com [CBQ]" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Date: Sun, 4 Oct 2015 12:49:38 -0500
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=echoe; t=1443980985; bh=qk/8CSuMeZqC0L6pjIlKkw6naR7IOv/KMQXZDawbzHw=; h=References:To:In-Reply-To:From:List-Id:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:From:Subject; b=5aICFv4aWc7WdkSIYiAF/ILq9O4Eu4U8GktV8uuxATzfi0rjbhhJZy31RidDjDg4P6sQHBvli9Pwaur1Rb6S5vK3/I3/8RQCfOZX0pKcKihbfBxY4fIxRVZ95Htosl5Cv2BXgCXUWsYjvK4gnCXu7yGFeUX8HF3dBujvfcEIacA=
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
[Attachment(s) from William Barber included below]

Hol,

While I can't specifically confirm the location of your photo, attached is a photo of Q 504, now numbered 4, at NWS&W with a similar, but not identical background. As I recall, the location was along the north side of the property.

Bill Barber
Gravois Mills, MO