[CBQ] Burlington Freight Office Drawings or Photos

To: <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: [CBQ] Burlington Freight Office Drawings or Photos
From: "'Nelson Moyer' ku0a@mchsi.com [CBQ]" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Date: Mon, 7 Sep 2015 17:30:48 -0500
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com

I’m attempting to draw plans for a model of the Burlington, IA freight office and freight house from the few photos in BB#23. I can glean enough information from the photos to draw the North and West sides of the office, but not the East side. Also, the entry doorway on the North side is obscured, so I can’t see details. The freight house appears to have been modified over the years, and it’s difficult to see much of it from the photos I have. Are there additional drawings or photos of either the office or freight house that anyone might be willing to share, or would the archives be of help?

Nelson Moyer

Posted by: "Nelson Moyer" <ku0a@mchsi.com>