Re: [CBQ] Interesting Q Slide

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Interesting Q Slide
From: "rgortowski@aol.com [CBQ]" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Date: Mon, 28 Sep 2015 10:19:08 -0400
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=echoe; t=1443449951; bh=T4XDwPr6O6FGVsz9hL8UA9yz7F0Y316y+pD4f4gqPHg=; h=To:In-Reply-To:From:List-Id:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:From:Subject; b=cG2+GxQXjw4gU5tWjSfmorBcvJ4cS3rwRbwTFiBJpTyNNkfkXY6a9kkxGV/LRs33G1MWAS5awBZjxOk+eozHtL5z8rRha+MFFY9lj6mFWUok8YZispNYBKJ9DVZ3RoPgds66ObeNi6rH1frqvQqvPtzvlYyXzezqmXEQLRCP9j4=
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com

Talk about a kluge consist - two of the shovelnoses with an E-unit!  As initial diesel production, I'm sure they had their quirks.  They still got a lit of miles running on the DZ.   It's amazing how right EMD got the E-5's in 1939.  Still running today!

Had a good time in Chicago with the GA people.  I skipped the Friday evening concert by the CSO because it was pouring and threatening to get ugly.  The Tribune said it was a rough concert.  I'm going to Orchestra Hall Saturday to hear them perform (indoors.)  Should be great.

Nothing on the Nebraska meet.  Tom finally picked up the pallet jack and rolling ladder I donated to the archive building.  Set me back $610, but they should help a lot down there.

Good for the Cubs, though one-game playoffs always frighten me.  All three teams are playing really tough right now.  Cubs have had better luck against the Cards recently - who knows!  Bears are really sucking.  It's going to be a looong year!