Re: [CBQ] Re: Chicago, Burlington and Quincy Facilities Vol. 2

To: "CBQ@yahoogroups.com" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Re: Chicago, Burlington and Quincy Facilities Vol. 2
From: "STEVEN HOLDING sholding@sbcglobal.net [CBQ]" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Date: Sun, 30 Aug 2015 02:14:11 +0000 (UTC)
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=echoe; t=1440900853; bh=Fntiz26OMTOLqIcHKsOIcZpffd2Q2AaXn7/XPhWlwRo=; h=To:In-Reply-To:References:From:List-Id:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:From:Subject; b=3wxxEooAhMth4NHPETArnKLSIoEnQRACbupkxWaRUIWE/k2C8nRFyA7NkJXiesFm7cCd2TWmrkqGth1J3xBEDCOcb3DugBxpjoQHU2r7LIsCoVIv2PjCFUsXy/MxZGrTqODrLolgtFvXQAcpjg359CUPbGVWrvb7KNNDNWoei70=
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com

Chapter 4 23 pages
Any author has to have sources and people sharing their material to get it published.  If you do not share it will not be published.
Friend of one of the authors and a contributor
Steve in SC