RE: [CBQ] RBBQ 79550-79557 Insualted Boxcars in HO

To: "CBQ@yahoogroups.com" <cbq@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: RE: [CBQ] RBBQ 79550-79557 Insualted Boxcars in HO
From: "Rick rkeil6721@hotmail.com [CBQ]" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Date: Fri, 28 Aug 2015 10:59:35 -0500
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=echoe; t=1440777577; bh=5hUGkd8I3YVm6reVOqioNpwPph5Sp5UTDVbx56fQr2g=; h=To:In-Reply-To:References:From:List-Id:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:From:Subject; b=3a7fUPiElAxdYmP/ehxKAxahQ3fQCiFFS2iNnjKdljJ4mz4bNwsZ6SLiImwNxfTqig0C5i9mU8GpXHT5UGsPNi3G3PdY3kiQYf06UkWq6FqLICv29TTKeplpm0BEFYm82tt7QuQQ9huocGRJhmrNxfOV0GCEBRxy0YxnbcYFiU0=
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com

Tom

Thanks for the info, I was looking around last night to see if these would fit my modeling scheme and your info was very helpful (hadn't gotten to BB12 yet).  I reposted to the Chicago, Burlington and Quincy Facebook page and gave you credit for providing the information.

Ricky Keil
Papillion, NE