Re: [CBQ] Re: Circus Trains

To: "CBQ@yahoogroups.com" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Re: Circus Trains
From: "Charlie Vlk cvlk@comcast.net [CBQ]" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Aug 2015 19:25:51 -0500
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=echoe; t=1440030352; bh=896CEGW7y/MUgPWMkgHD0vlBX7MMfilhTE9lTMeV9rg=; h=References:In-Reply-To:To:From:List-Id:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:From:Subject; b=0FIGadBZaq42TzlnffskpXqWXwdjLMKFxyCwat91zGkf8N2JeOO43Q0s0tW+ugg1kJRMqYdGu6GeqSAMLlkmuz2Il5Xk+FaXkxvIjvyZPkmyRX7xV1bR7DAUZrFAu/EXmH3JcqNfm+d7a/vQRoHQSvVOmkaaN7ljzH0QvSv1oek=
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com

All
The letter illuminates something I never noticed.....the Q FTs had two different length number boards!   I knew the FT/F2/F3 "small" number boards came in different sizes on other roads....
Charlie Vlk

Sent from my iPhone