[CBQ] Concordia branch mixed in the steam era, Passenger Car?

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [CBQ] Concordia branch mixed in the steam era, Passenger Car?
From: "wmiman1@yahoo.com [CBQ]" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Date: 28 Jul 2015 16:46:00 -0700
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com

I'm a new member here and tried posting this yesterday but it doesn't seem to have worked, so I'm giving it another try.  I'm curious about the Concordia branch mixed trains (#89 and #90 I believe), in particular the type of passenger cars used on them.  The only photos I've seen that show the passenger car on the end of the train are from the later years of steam and the car appears to be a trailer or one of the converted motor cars.  Since I can't recall seeing any earlier photos, say from the 1930's through the 1940's, I wondered what the passenger accommodations might have been in that time period?  I would assume it was a traditional heavyweight combine of one version or another?  If anyone has some insight to share on this, or perhaps even car numbers for reference, I would definitely appreciate learning more about what they used in that time.  Thanks!

Posted by: wmiman1@yahoo.com