Re: [CBQ] Re: 36 foot stock cars/ steel coal cars

To: "CBQ@yahoogroups.com" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Re: 36 foot stock cars/ steel coal cars
From: "STEVEN HOLDING sholding@sbcglobal.net [CBQ]" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Date: Tue, 4 Aug 2015 02:44:46 +0000 (UTC)
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=echoe; t=1438656289; bh=coSeZUWQdw5M1GiaFGcMoCiq4udjBUPiws++R55z2+4=; h=To:In-Reply-To:References:From:List-Id:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:From:Subject; b=bu3LkBKftpzXCqJXfbAU59B5ek1rIXXrxJAjA/QFRPjfSote1g32UcPdHD2Vl1HtAK1owcwcrfGVgv6T57oaDjcD9jTM9UWOmHRa6XVwb/XF6ZNGO1HFqLVZT/9b0vjSA2KSJ3kGCkFhU5L/uMi7FJHkgNIbER73eyA3q2L6VTc=
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com

Larry and Leo
What about the cars that resulted into kit form when the glue stickyness wore out.  Parts would just drop off along the ROW
About every 20 years or so they have to reinvent the wheel.  And what goes round comes round
Steve in SC