Re: [CBQ] Sept Trains Mag.

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Sept Trains Mag.
From: "Jpslhedgpeth@aol.com [CBQ]" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Date: Sat, 1 Aug 2015 22:52:33 -0400
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=echoe; t=1438483958; bh=F4GhO4sNl/Cwd6LYTgGX6iBtjRMxPQ0ovztjAOWZBDo=; h=To:In-Reply-To:References:From:List-Id:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:From:Subject; b=nWJTkxe3scJv5Zt9LzABRQl6Qpu/Vj4Hu01kt/H8VnPmZAWYIEamPvSY99fxhkg4ZUNTX1cxq62YR/aKquf3kMBTdvQZ2bCPtJpoee9Pf2C3N5+SiVl1N92r7Y2F8sMoGXaKIW6ZQLiD1mX3s1u3fDYvrOB9XXAIsBrCnJQgzks=
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com

Leo et al...No's 1 and 10  Denver Zephyr did, indeed, have an RPO.  I have personally posted letters to this RPO at Lincoln..back in the 50's.  As far as I know or remember the DZ did not carry any storage mail....maybe it did in the "latter days"..60's etc.

Pete