[CBQ] Railway Classics News!!

To: <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>, <PassengerCarList@yahoogroups.com>, <Baltimore_and_Ohio@yahoogroups.com>, <BNlist@yahoogroups.com>, <GNGoat@yahoogroups.com>, <HORailroading@yahoogroups.com>, <MILW@yahoogroups.com>, <NPModelers@yahoogroups.com>, <RPM-forum@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: [CBQ] Railway Classics News!!
From: "'Dave Lotz' Dave_Lotz@bellsouth.net [CBQ]" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Date: Fri, 31 Jul 2015 11:33:04 -0400
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com

Q Connection is pleased to announce that we have acquired the parts and decal inventory of brass importer Railway Classics and are pleased to release those products for sale once again.   We've got a good start on getting them inventoried and are now making them available for purchase on our web site.

Decals will be of interest to modelers of the CB&Q, Great Northern, Milwaukee, NYC and all the roads that owned Slumbercoaches.  Detail parts are of interest to all streamline passenger modelers (trucks and full body diaphragms), Milwaukee and NP modelers.

Click Here   to go the the Q Connection web site and follow the link to the Railway Classics section.  Watch our website or our page on Facebook as we add more products!

If you have any questions, please contact me directly at the email address below.

(Sorry for the cross posts as we try to get the word out!)

David Lotz
Q Connection

Like us on Facebook: FB.com/QConnection
Follow us on Twitter: twitter.com/QConnectionDave

Posted by: "Dave Lotz" <dave_lotz@bellsouth.net>