Re: [CBQ] Searching for

To: "CBQ@yahoogroups.com" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Searching for
From: "STEVEN HOLDING sholding@sbcglobal.net [CBQ]" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Date: Wed, 22 Jul 2015 03:20:19 +0000 (UTC)
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=echoe; t=1437535224; bh=uWqsl1cllcZG0OHFDWilB3QEeuUlZQRhIDxYEMI8050=; h=To:In-Reply-To:References:From:List-Id:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:From:Subject; b=Wi9l/U+FDUAYD7YDTpPYgiCIXu/K1KFsb5pu2Wskx4jshD3CV6PJO5oG7YzPj3OuAY7W3SktIfnl+dGUgX52CigsZd/1WZlvRF9qazkeIVfBqXTw8mSXXxU2f3Hv8aD2aU0oHV6y4NmPKASAEIjlbo35wK2x3RtD6V5ssWM2Gc4=
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com

Noel
Try SMU in Dallas as they have some although I do not know how as I have been away from there too long.  Some parts are standard between the M, S, and O class
Steve in SC