[CBQ] Exact Scale HO Semaphore Signal Kits on Ebay

To: <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: [CBQ] Exact Scale HO Semaphore Signal Kits on Ebay
From: "reporterllc@yahoo.com [CBQ]" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Date: 25 Jun 2015 08:09:40 -0700
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com

These kits were manufactured  by an engineering friend and they are long out of production. IMO, when assembled they will put any off the shelf HO semaphore signal to shame. Parts include thin plastic blades among other parts and photo-etched brass parts. Extra signal blades are includes with a total of two long and two short blades.

These signals model the purely mechanical style with the rods running up the side of the signal mast and they really work that way with fine wire.

I am thinning my "stash" and at the very moment have 4 train order signals and 3 home interlocking signals for sale. For some reason I'm having trouble putting in multiple quantities so will just relist them one at a time until I run out. When they are gone, they ware gone. Good luck finding them anywhere else.

Just go to Toys and Hobbies, Model Railroading, HO, Other and search under Exact Scale Signals.

Good Luck

Victor A. Baird

Fort Wayne, Indiana

Posted by: reporterllc@yahoo.com