Re: [CBQ] A History of the CB&Q Quincy Branch - Book & Website Info

To: Q <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [CBQ] A History of the CB&Q Quincy Branch - Book & Website Info
From: "Michael Matalis mmatalis@sprynet.com [CBQ]" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Date: Sat, 20 Jun 2015 12:25:39 -0500
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=echoe; t=1434821149; bh=klcyplxSIH/a9seWJRO+F8gH8nxv9u9nWVeZVrUzCdk=; h=In-Reply-To:References:To:From:List-Id:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:From:Subject; b=gyJCm68r45aGD2ukPTsXHIcHxBDtdoTLTsBL0NOjCDIYnfxxBZr5h5Rc65/XTQv4R5KwKxYMSc1lGLwdXNy95YRsHC+OamHwLdT8gpgK5N0tAkksfnLNTRe6SCmuTtw0Nzej5j7PzAOnOF4dVx4ahmhixUxuGTWHmAgIscwpFtg=
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com

You need to contact Mr. Linroth directly using the email address he provided at the end of his original message.  I had no problem ordering that way.

Thank you kindly,

Michael Matalis
Downers Grove IL

You can see my railroad photography blog at http://www.chasingheavymetal.com/blog/