[CBQ] BRHS Archives Work Session

To: <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: [CBQ] BRHS Archives Work Session
From: "twhitt86@comcast.net [CBQ]" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Date: 18 Jun 2015 10:43:07 -0700
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com

Attention all BRHS members who would like to help out with the Archives!

The new building and our space at Lakes States is completed, the Archives has been moved and we are ready to unpack! The Society is in need of members to attend two work sessions to assemble shelves and begin the process of organizing our collection of materials. These work sessions are physical in nature and you will get dirty! The more members able to assist will reduce the physical nature, but the dirt will remain the same!

The two work sessions are scheduled for June 24 and July 22 from 11am to 5pm. Work type clothing and gloves are required!

The Archives are located at Lake States Railway Historical Association, 330 Lynn Street, Baraboo, WI.

Please send a confirmation of your intent to attend one or both of these days to president@burlingtonroute.com

Thanking you in advance for your assistance and participation!

Tom Whitt

Posted by: twhitt86@comcast.net