RE: [CBQ] not exactly Q but related

To: "'CBQ@yahoogroups.com'" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: RE: [CBQ] not exactly Q but related
From: "Matt Carlson matt@carlsonphotos.net [CBQ]" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Date: Thu, 28 May 2015 21:42:00 +0000
Accept-language: en-US
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=echoe; t=1432849314; bh=uQagzrJcE29XTSzqXMg/XJ8RXEIzNrxUfB5MMQ1//jg=; h=To:References:In-Reply-To:From:List-Id:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:From:Subject; b=3wU0JuD6xo9WeU94iIKY0NILlWzaA6DsFf+1ZYpGVENcQDCjBs8/7gpxxRNq2djWfqDnUnCedVDIv7m1OuGIkzYNhh7ZJVCM1zXHdXc0/Wf7P+aoEqhKEMSvcl0wNVoVzkjaPYGlrvsfl6PRyR5rf8ZfBGaHZWe/QYpad9vEXjA=