Re: [CBQ] Provo SD Wreck

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Provo SD Wreck
From: "Jpslhedgpeth@aol.com [CBQ]" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Date: Sat, 16 May 2015 21:45:28 -0400
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=echoe; t=1431827130; bh=vYCFyo7pJjqe0rL85ZFjuSXYcc6jfYE94vRYF2VBONI=; h=To:In-Reply-To:References:From:List-Id:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:From:Subject; b=owt+N/iQPxHarEaEC7Vpy1aeYJfUFHKwk6874aZiClSAW6EYzYi2Dok2Szm66NTpZU4TnhVvuGLEmvDRFwkqXQwbKZDUNzMChxhDoaWz038osDSpAegy0GpEZT8x9rjlVENcM4PtID93dpg9c8P1F3Ij930EckVd+4nWsz8kcH0=
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com

Thanks Dave...I was "about to check up on you"...I appreciate you doing this as several other listers had asked that I do it...and since I am unable and incapable of dealing with the technology required I must rely on others.

The posts came through extremely well, I thought...the details are much more clear than on the original photos..one of which is a "postcard view".

The handwriting on the photos is my grandfather's....I remember him showing them to me many times, but I don't remember any particular conversation about the matter...Since he knew most, if not all, of the train and engine crews on the Alliance Division during his time traveling that territory...(1908-1917)  I suspect that he knew the two men who were killed.

Dave..Place these where you can find them and I'll get them from you when I come your way ....probably around Thanksgiving time...Please don't follow my usual procedure in putting things away in a safe place...so safe I usually forget where it is.

Thanks again

Pete