Re: [CBQ] Re: Container traffic

To: "CBQ@yahoogroups.com" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Re: Container traffic
From: "roy wojahn zuch2rew@yahoo.com [CBQ]" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Date: Sat, 25 Apr 2015 16:46:07 +0000 (UTC)
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=echoe; t=1429980375; bh=xBdgYaCfNfQHPO4vdtU3pcTg+W8BpdxW4U9wXBgIAiM=; h=To:In-Reply-To:References:From:List-Id:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:From:Subject; b=yMH0uYGLeK1ddjOi/ENLpmkzVJZKdKXkzuJEYRba7BqL/eRg7k6HY0/DjACX0uGTQyKMxvyfDBeFZb1B223p8enD0/K4S4z5QapOpOuLVWKd3Nwfv8AtDsXDRYaSpwYwxc4ELMow5o8K28Z88KmTzLOVA4XGdhDZKRUY+zUWHFc=
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com

You are right, box cars are rare along the old AT&SF, but not gone.  I go weekly past the freight yard at La Mirada and I would maybe 40% of the cars are box cars.  Paper for newsprint, and food stuffs comes to mind for possible loadings.  And the nightly Barstow-San Diego freight that goes through Orange, CA carries maybe 25% box cars.  I can't tell you what is in those.

Roy