RE: [CBQ] Bulletin 50

To: CB&Q Group <cbq@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: RE: [CBQ] Bulletin 50
From: "Hol Wagner holpennywagner@msn.com [CBQ]" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Date: Thu, 16 Apr 2015 06:07:10 -0600
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=echoe; t=1429186034; bh=bY5nMr04ZWhrqM/5RZ1ZQvXwVF8VpqzGtFw386kolEE=; h=To:In-Reply-To:References:From:List-Id:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:From:Subject; b=5OEB9+A6GLcKqOtIX51xiQ5vT8FJFbIidM/kGnJMFrnWCKrIWG3qyRrWZTUZ+fdbChWdfCC9C+JT8YuuniN6VMr2doDJRkG7LqTCouR9fEEigPeLALUpHZYuHjgcHBQM1n3DrmhPX0yKZiUrq6r9PKyXuTD8Cjx5bXP8E8Qdb3o=
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com

Ken:

I'm about 8 miles from the Colo. RR Museum and I still haven't received my copy.  In years past we would wait to ship the dealer copies until a couple weeks after the member copies had been mailed, feeling they should be the first ones to get them.

Hol